Gears of War 3 12 month + 2 membership

Hi, When I purchased Gears 3 I also purchased a new 12 month membership for Live that came with the exclusive weapon skin.  I got a reminder from Xbox this week telling me that my membership runs out in a fortnight, so I redeemed the code that I had purchased in September.  The weapon skins downloaded, but there was no mention of the new Live membership.  If I put the code in again it says the code has already been used, my download history has no mention of the membership, and my live membership in my account page still says that my membership runs out in a fortnight.  I emailed xbox but got a standard reply that had no relevance to my problem.  I was pointed in the direction of an Ambassador, but unfortunately there are none available to answer my questions.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The system will sometimes take up to 24 hours to update whenever a code is redeemed for XBox Live time. If it has been longer than this, then you will need to contact phone support to resolve: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.