Gears of War 2 rank 100 reset to one for no reason!

Well today I booted up my Gears of War 2  and my rank has been reset with NO explaination from the server or Xbox Live. This has been the second time I've been reset. I didn't complain the first time because back then I was playing the game a lot and it didn't make a difference to me. Now that it has happened again and all of my hours and hours of playing have been forceably removed, it just isn't fair to me to have to go and get this rank done again! I HAVE done NOTHING to modify my gamerscore on this game nor have I done anything to modify my XBOX 360 to help me achieve this rank. The only thing I have done recently was play this game with friends online and not only that I have played split screen with my friend who carried his profile over to my hard drive but I was using his Xbox 360 which as well has no modifications done to it and has no modifications to his profile either. If Gears of War 3 didn't require me to have this rank for an achievement then I wouldn't of even bothered to post or complain about this. I would surely appreciate having my issue resolved I hope this can be fixed because I'm about to purchase the gears of war 3 console and it would be a shame for me to cancel it as much of a fan of Microsoft that I am. I refuse to pay you anymore money if all my time and effort is wasted on enforcement reseting me for playing the game the way it was intended to be done. If you need me to supply the gamertag with the friend I was playing with to check his account and see that no ACHIEVEMENTS were unlocked via account glitching or modifying I can do that no problem, I have nothing to hide I just want this fixed please!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

This tends to happen when you exit the game without first returning to the main menu. If you do that then you should encounter no reset problems in the future.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I believe all you need is the veteran gears achievement for the medal in Gears 3 so as long as you have it your straight. If you start the multiplayer up without first connecting to XBL  that will automatically reset your rank back to 1. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Same thing man i was level 82 i got reset, war journal EVERYTHING

Sorry this didn't help.

Being a game specific issue, you'd have to talk to the developers. Microsoft has no control over ranking issues.

Sorry this didn't help.