Gears of War 2 "Hoard the Horde" achievement

So me and my friend was playing Gears 2 co-op Horde so we can get some achievements. We finished most of the "Dark Corner Maps" horde achievements. So we got the "Blood on the Sand" achievement from finishing the level 1-50 Horde in Nowhere map but didn't get the "Hoard the Horde" achievement by finishing level 1-50 Horde mode in any difficulty? So my question is why did this happen? I mean we should get the achievement because we finished all 50 levels on Horde mode but apparently this is not the situation and we didn't get it? Does this have something to do with "Gamerscore Reset"? I have read all the Xbox Code of Conduct/Terms of Use/Account Suspensions & Console Bans and hoping that we have not broke any rules because we surely did not use any kinds of modding tools or whatever and will never use any. I have searched what may have caused this problem but could not find any answers.

Thank you for reading and I hope I'll get some answers.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Nevermind. I see the progress in War Journal. Says only got it to 24..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Since I can't post on Epic's forums yet, I will just post here for a while.

So I checked my War Journal>Horde Leaderboards and I don't see any numbers that has something to do with Horde level. I only see 2 numbers and they are located at the left and right side of the screen.

Anyways, I'm not that worried about the achievement but I only posted because I thought it was a glitch and want to clarify. Relieved that this has nothing to do with Gamerscore reset xD.

Sorry this didn't help.

Registered at Epic forums but I think my account is still waiting for the confirmation.

Sorry this didn't help.

@DannoMcK

Ty.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for all the answers.

@StoneyKing Oj

I have tried doing a few rounds but it did not work. I also think you're right because I think the "Hoard the Horde" achievement has to be done on a non-DLC map.

Also can't see the progess in "War Journal". What's the name for it?

@Hassassin NiNjA

Thank you for the info. However I have cleared my cache and apparently I did not get it.

I guess I'll just have to do it again.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="StoneyKing Oj"]Im not a 100% sure but i think that achievement has to be done on a non-DLC map, Try doing a few rounds on a "vanilla" map and see if that helps

Remember you can check your progress toward that achievement in the in-game war journal[/quote]

The War Journal is good advice; it would be interesting to see how many waves it thinks the OP has done toward Hoard the Horde. But I don't think you need to do the 50 waves on a non-DLC map for the "older" achievement-- I have the two unlocked on the same day, and I don't think I went up to wave 50 on two different maps... It was a long day of chain-sawing Sires, though, so it's hard to remember.

OP, you should ask about this in the Gears 2 forum here on Xbox.com or over on forums.EpicGames.com (the developers). Since both of those are active, you'll probably get better game-specific troubleshooting.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, this is sort of normal for a game like Gears of War 2 (you usually get the achievement after the round is over in my experience) if you didn't get the achievement it would have nothing to do with a gamerscore reset as you would see 0 next to your achievements and full gamerscore they never just reset one game they reset all of your gamerscore. And when your gamerscore is reset you are not allowed to get any previously unlocked achievements again. Since you are trying to get an achievement you had never unlocked before this doesn't apply to you. Unfortunately we aren't able to make the achievement pop for you and it may very well be that you need to play this on something other than Casual for it to pop (as I did, I played this on "normal") so it may just be listed wrong as has happened with other achievements in the past in different games. The only suggestion I can give you here is to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache before you try the achievement again.

Sorry this didn't help.

Im not a 100% sure but i think that achievement has to be done on a non-DLC map, Try doing a few rounds on a "vanilla" map and see if that helps

Remember you can check your progress toward that achievement in the in-game war journal

Sorry this didn't help.

Forgot to add that I came over to my friend's house and recovered my gamertag there. The achievements that we unlocked was kind of late when it popped up. I mean when you get an achievement, you should be getting the achievement after you performing it. But we it was like at least 10 seconds or something then the achievements popped up.

Sorry this didn't help.