Gears of War 2 problem

Hi Microsoft sent me here for my problem on Gears of War 2. My problem was that i cleared system cache and updated the game and i am now back to level 1 in gears of war 2 and every thing I downloaded was gone, including my golden lancer. I downloaded every thing else but now I cant redownload the golden lancer because I received it as a reedemable code. I looked for it in the marketplace but its not there and its not anywhere. I was a level 81. Please help I just need you to please hack me back to level 1 and try to get me another golden lancer. Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey OP.

You can not be hacked back to any level.
As for the lancer if that was DLC it will should listed in your download history, if its listed you will be able to get it back from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey mate, I'm afraid if your save files are gone, your level will be gone, too. As for the Lancer, because you obtained the download from a code, you should still see that item listed in your download history. To access your DL history, navigate to the 'My Xbox' channel on the dashboard, select your account, and then select 'Manage Account.'

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.