Gears of War 2 online rank deleted

Hi.  Played Gears 2 online earlier this evening, it worked fine, was level 74.  After a couple of games, decided to buy San Andreas.  Played that for a little while, and then wanted to give Gears another go.  Loaded it up, and when I went into the horde screen, it told me that I was level 100.  Knew this was wrong, so went back out of the game.  Noticed I was offline, so reconnected to live, restarted Gears, and now my online level is 1. 

Please help.  Have checked in memory, the only save files I have are one for campaigns and a bunch of photos.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

this has happened to me and alot of other people, if you shut your xbox off by pressing the button on the consol in a game or while in a lobby, or lose internet connection, or annnyyyythhhinnggg along those lines, you will get reset. i just got this game 5 days ago(i know, i know, im a little late), and i was level 38, and i was leaving my house and shut my xbox off, went back online like 4 hours later, played a game, looked at my level, and it said 1. i was pissed lol but i dont care enough to complain

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.