Gears of war 2 multiplayer

Well ..... when I turn on my xbox console and I put my gears of war 2 game it  begins normally but when I connect the second controller so i can play a local multiplayer game its freeze.... but when I start the game with just a single profile the game runs perfectly..!! 

Please help me with it.!! Thanks.!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I'm curious, does the issue occur if the second profile logs in first? Is the issue tied to one of the Gamertags in particular, or to simply having two players connected?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The problem occurs when you have any profile connected , doesnt matter the gamertag..!  First, I log in to play a single match but when I try to connect the other profile it freeze.....

Sorry this didn't help.

This is certainly odd. I've heard of an issue where one Gamertag in particular will freeze the game, but not the second, regardless of the account. At what point are you having the second player sign on? Have you tried signing in at the dashboard AND in the game? Also, you may want to try configuring a USB drive for use with Xbox 360, transfer the profiles there, and then try loading from that with the HDD removed.

Sorry this didn't help.