Gears Of War 2 + Marketplace problem

Hello there dear players,

Ok here is the thing:

First of all I am new to Xbox community and I really like it until today. The problem is that marketplace let me download a game but cant download a map pack for Gears of War 2.

Let me explain myself, I live in Croatia ( not in a Xbox LIVE zone), my account is in UK, yet I can purchase points, GOLD memberships and play with other players...

Today I have beat the game and wanted to play online (for achievements), so I go to marketplace and try to download All Fronts Map Pack for 800G. It says that offer is no longer available in my region. Mostly disappointed I get it, after all I do not live in supported country. What is I do not get it, why I can download game but cant download f***ing map pack???

Any help would be appreciated...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Due to international laws and regulations some content cannot be widely available this includes gears of war cod games and halo

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Is there any other way that I can get that Map pack, or I really have to go buy PS3? BTW thnx for reply, but really m8 I dont get it, I download game on demand and I cant download map pack??? Its a bit frustrating if You get my point. We have MS presidency here in Croatia but its like they never heard about xbox on their website, no support at all... And above all I am like 100 km from Italy wich is so called big Europe... OMG just bought it now Im gonna sell it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.