Gears jealousy

obviously im so jealous that xbox one players get to play the new gears aghhhh im very jealous lol i feel like 360 players are getting punished for not "upgrading" i could be wrong but i want the chance of playing Gears 4 ...ugh..yes i guess everyone will say just get a xbox one but hey some of us are poor and got bills lol but hopefully one day i wont be jealous and ill get to play 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Jesus, 7th gen has been out for how long ? You had your chance now its ours. Get with it or stay out of the way. LOL @ people who think gaming is a entitlement, its a luxury.

BTW I have no job and I still was able to save enough money to get a ONE. Tell me I bet you have a cellphone ? I dont bam I just saved a whole lot of money. Do you have cable ? I dont bam more money saved, do you eat out a lot ? I do and still ahve money for a ONE. You need to ask yourself whats more important being able to text to someone about pointlessness or getting a new gaming system.

Unless they bring Dom back I am passing on Gears 4. So at least we have no playing gears 4 in common.

Gaming IS a luxury. And Gen 7 has been running on for too long.

But hey - when you save up enough to get an XB1 OPie, the game will still be at the shelves.

Here, I'll spoil how Gears 4 will play out so you won't need to buy it --- Run forward, shoot some locust, clear them out, move forward some more, more enemies, clear them out, move forward, boss battle, kill boss, chapter ends.  Rinse and repeat that premise 7 more times and you've beaten the game!

"Here, I'll spoil how Gears 4 will play out so you won't need to buy it --- Run forward, shoot some locust, clear them out, move forward some more, more enemies, clear them out, move forward, boss battle, kill boss, chapter ends.  Rinse and repeat that premise 7 more times and you've beaten the game!"

You know, when you simplify games down to basic instructions they all sound route. I think that's really unfair though I'll be honest--I've never actually taken a look at what Gears does at a mechanical level and how it affects the player.

Not sure how they could bring Dom back, he literally drove a gasoline truck into a building into a horde of Lambent, exploding into a small mushroom cloud.

@deadfall526 1st of all im not jealous jealous i dont care what system i just love the game and if you payed attention to the message there's lots lol meaning my post wasn't ment to be serious so you trying to make a big deal out of it its kinda pointless and i wouldn't be too proud about not having a job and im sorry my priorities in life are bigger than a gaming console cause you know most grown ups have actual  bills and rent to pay ok and as for not having a cell phone sorry most of us have family and friends who love to keep in contact constantly and for those of us with actual jobs we all also need them for work okay there buddy 

Then why did you post in the first place? If you want it just save up. Better yet this time of the year is Tax time. Since you work so much no doubt you get taxed out the butt. Do your taxes, get some of your money back and use it towards a purchase of a new Xbox One and the new Gears of war game.

because i can i had a random thought and i posted it ..is there a *** rule that says i cant post what i want why are u even making a big deal about YOU GUYS TOOK A  JOKE AND MADE SO ANNOYING! ugh i dont give a shyte to be honest....why r u even commenting

You have two choices, either save up some money to buy an Xbox One next year (you can also try to sell your Xbox 360) or just quit gaming, end of story.

Plus Xbox 360 is slowly coming to an end, many developers will stop making games on there to focus more on next-gen (Xbox One & PS4).