Gears Horde 50 waves?

I'm fed up of joining half empty lobbies and people that quit half was through the challenge. I'm looking for 4 others that will stay in the game until the end!

Who's in?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

send us a fr mate, i will stick it to the end some time.

I can do that just I play usually late at night or early in the morning not always but that is usually how it is. Send me a FR if you like by the way I am on the East Coast US

yea i kno most of the time ppl start droppin by wave 8, i cant make it past wave 30 with randoms by then its only 1 or 2 others sometimes left

Same problem, hit me up

kkfosta

my problem is that people are right next to me and refuse to revive me even tho i've already done it twice in the same level of horde. this is why i'm not playing horde as much anymore.

Hey I just started a game from level 41. If anyone wants to join I am hosting a game. My user name is unknown bomber. Add me and join my game. There are two of us right now. I am tired of getting to level 50 and losing.

Just finished, made it to round 36 all of us were randoms to each other. I was surprised at how well we did. I think we could have made if much farther if I wasn't getting sick of it, we eventually died and I got off, have to work early tomorrow!!

feel free to drop me a friend request as well. i can do all 50 waves on the weekends cuz i dont work on the weekends.

send an invite i am up for co-op or horde straight through.

I'll play. I'm on most nights after 11est