GEARS 3 Preorder with GAME

Hi guys+girls I was just wondering who else out there has preordered GEARS 3 with GAME?I've had the EPIC Edition preordered for a few months and yesterday GAME sent me an email to say that my order has been dispatched,is it just me or is this way too early,also has anyone else got a similar email?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yes i got an email saying because theres such a huge demand they are releasing them early but the couriers are being told to hold them until the 20th

Even if it did arrive before the 20th you couldn't play it early unless you want those gold weapons....I think.

Thanks for the response,I've been having a couple of problems with GAME ever since they changed their website so I just needed a little clarification.Thanks again.

yeah mate, i got an email yesterday also about the gears 3 console i ordered saying it had been dispatched, but GAME tend to do that on high profile releases probably because they have such a large amount to ship and process that taking 100000 credit cards payments on one day would be an issue, you will probably recieve it on monday 19th,  i normally get them a day early from game.co.uk.

Yeah, me as well. It will probably arrive a day early as always.

With the previous two releases i have had no job and nothing better to do, but I have a full time job now and a full time girlfriend so I don't care when it arrives this time around to be honest.

I find myself too tired to play games when I've finished work but i'm hoping gears 3 will be something i look forward to coming home and playing.

The first gears was revolutionary but this is going to be more of the same with more weapons and better graphics.

I was really looking forward to this game until I realised there is more to life than video games.

Should still be absolutely epic though.  

I got the same email and then another email telling me my pre order had been cancelled without a reason or explanation?

B@$%$^&(S

I ordered it in march.!!!!!!

fingers crossed for Monday then! I'm in the same boat.

I got an email last sunday (the 11th) from GAME saying they have shipped my Gears 3 console too me. They took the payment out on the 14th too. Cant wait for it to arive!

Got mine this morning from tesco entertainment :)

[quote user="BloodlesSprout2"]

I got the same email and then another email telling me my pre order had been cancelled without a reason or explanation?

B@$%$^&(S

I ordered it in march.!!!!!!

[/quote]They said just re-order it and it will be alll good ! As for the other guys yip you will get it tuesday prob even if its been dispatched thursday or friday cuz remember big boys post dont deliver on weekends ! [G]