Gears 3 poster??

so recently someone i know got an email from xbox.com saying he gets a Gears 3 poster because he pre ordered and played the beta. I'm a bit confused because i did the same thing as him, except i didn't get the email. I know he isn't lying because i looked at the email, and it looked legit. so, WTF?!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Lol.  It's a free printout.  I'll send you the JPEG if you really want it that bad.

ah, i was under the impression it was a full on 3X4 poster that was mailed to you :P thanks for the info

I needed a good laugh today!

[quote user="Xalmia"]

ah, i was under the impression it was a full on 3X4 poster that was mailed to you :P thanks for the info

[/quote]

I thought that they had something cool going... Until I saw that it said that it's a printout.

lol yeah as if we all have poster board at the ready

[quote user="Xalmia"]

so recently someone i know got an email from xbox.com saying he gets a Gears 3 poster because he pre ordered and played the beta. I'm a bit confused because i did the same thing as him, except i didn't get the email. I know he isn't lying because i looked at the email, and it looked legit. so, WTF?!

[/quote]

Not worth worrying about mate as others have said it was just a print out... Nice jester on Epic's part but could of been better