gears 3 now not working after a error msg

hi i just just got a unreadable disc msg from putting in a fresh disc of gear of war 3 and i whiped it over as the msg told me i re placed in to my drive. 

then when my drive closed i heard a noise so i turned my xbox off by the wall, i turned back  on and to scar me crap less my gears of war 3 disc now have several thick rings going all round my disc and now is not playable at all what the hell happened .  yes my xbox is a arcade it is on a flat surface . i took it back to the shop and they have told me to contact you as i am doing now i have now got a gears of war 3 disc that is not working how can you help me as they have told me that in the xboxes warranty you do compensate for these occasions 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You must have moved the console by accident.  Did you unplug it from the wall while the game was still running?  Regardless you're going to need a new copy of the game.  If you think this has something to do with the xbox itself being faulty you can call 1-800-469-9269 and speak with a rep.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

there is no way i had moved my xbox at all it is under my tv stand and i turned it off as i heard a grating noise

Sorry this didn't help.

i have to a problem i friend of mine repaired my xbox and done a great job but every time i want to play gears of war 3 i get a e66 code what am i suppose to do

Sorry this didn't help.