Gears 3 Midnight Launch - Food & Drink!

So what type of grub is everyone getting while waiting in line.
How about when you get the game and start playing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gonna order me a pizza for when I get home since Dominoes is right across the street from Gamestop.

Go home from work, eat with the family, wait in line with a coke, go home set up my new Gears console, pop in GoW 3 and pop open a few beers.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

Go home from work, eat with the family, wait in line with a coke, go home set up my new Gears console, pop in GoW 3 and pop open a few beers.

[/quote]Idk if I will be setting up my console right away.  It takes usually 45 minutes to recover my account and I don't think I can wait that long to start playing lol.

12 pack of mt. dew

I think with food I will go with some Wingstop....there are so many different choices that I can go with!

[quote user="DutRank"]

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

[/quote]Idk if I will be setting up my console right away.  It takes usually 45 minutes to recover my account and I don't think I can wait that long to start playing lol.

[/quote]

I already have a slim so I will just unplug my current 360 before I leave and remove the harddrive as well. Then when i come home i just have to put in my old harddrive and plug in the new console. Shouldn't take me two minutes.

i will have pizza before i go and order one to take home and drink a couple of mixed drinks with it

Dirt - don't forget though you'll need to do the license transfers - though if you're just moving the HD you should be ok.  

I have muliple xbox's and when I set it up I've got a lot of transferring to do - so probably won't set up my console til Wednesday.

I work at burger king. So after i get out gonna make myself some food and bring it to the launch for myself. :D

[quote user="DropDead Daniel"]

I work at burger king. So after i get out gonna make myself some food and bring it to the launch for myself. :D

[/quote]The BK Lounge is excellent!!!