Gears 3 FORUM TOURNAMENT>!>!>

Who is ready for a Gears of War 3 Forum Member Tournament!

For those of you that participated in the Gears 2 forums then you know how it works. 

If you didn't then I will explain it if enough people are interested.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I remember participating in the one for the first Gears, but never did the second one. Rules significantly different?

Pretty much the rules are dependant on which match type the community chooses.  It will be best two matches out of three.  Warzone and Execution will be 5 rounds.  TDM will be 2 rounds.  I doubt anyone will pick CTL or KOTH.  Guns will be default unless majority chooses other wise.  Overall it is the forum communities decision.

I would play but im australian so it would lag

How would picking teams go? I am interested, would be fun

[quote user="AU MATT"]

I would play but im australian so it would lag

[/quote] How so?  Dedicated Servers fix that issue.

And teams can be picked among individuals.  If you have a team of 5 then you are set.  If you need a team or a few extra people then just post your name and we can set teams up.

I havent been active on them in a while but i played in seveal gow 1.

I wont have a team and i dont know if the times would work with my times in my time zone

@aumatt i have a friend down there who is always on. I am sure he would be willing to play.

I would have to know what time and day it would be on in advance so i could see if i could play or not

I'd play if I knew the days it would be hosted, I'll only be able to get on my Xbox in about four or so days coming up and then I won't have access until Thanksgiving.