Gears 3 edition?

Anyone pre-ordered their copy of gears yet, and if so, what kind did you go for?

I'm still not sure if I should get the standard, limited, or epic one :/

Either be interesting stuff to look through or it will just be left lying...

Your thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've gone for limited ... It's essentially the same as epic apart from the statue and book lol

Went for the 360 Slim Gears Bundle with a Seperate Reserve on a Retro lancer.... But if your a big fan who collects special memorabilia and knows what to do with it and has a couple bucks to spend, i suggest going for the Epic... If your just a regular game fanatic go for the Hardened... if youre just into the multiplayer itself and couldnt care much forthe storyline then go for the Regular or Regular + Retro Lancer bundle $139.99 (you save $20)

Regular for me. I only play Gears for the SP, so don't really care to spend an extra 60 bucks on "limited" editions

I'll probably get the Limited Edition, as most of the time I get the Limited edition of games at around the same price as the standard edition.

If I can get it now. I go for the Console edition. Becoues I need the more space. And I need a console that doesn't brake as easy then the RROD modle that I have  right now.

I pre-ordered the regular one a few months ago before I knew about the console, so now I'm just thinking which one to get.

I'll probably get the standard edition tbh, cause whenever I rarely buy a special edition of anything, I regret it shortly after

I got the regular edition. I still owe $4 XD. Can't wait for campaign and multiplayer.

words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to this game haha! moreso than mw3, not even fussed about that - same old stuff, new tin.

I got the standard version on order.