Gears 3 DLC 4 On GTTV Tonight

Hey all just wanted to let you guys know that tonight on GTTV they are showing footage from the Gears 3 DLC 4. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks, we know

I didn't see a topic on it and just wanted to remind everyone.

no problem, I am just going to record it or watch it on gametrailers.com tomorrow at work

I curious to know what they are going to show? I wonder if the Flaming Retro Lancer will be involved in this DLC. One of the EPIC people said that if you like weapon skins then this is going to be the DLC for you.

What time is it on?

I have seen a white and orange weapon skin being shown around and maybe Commando Dom and Mechanic Baird LEs as well. Also seen the video showing 3 more maps. If all we get with this DLC pack is three maps, two charcater skins and some weapon skins then it will be very disappointing to me. I already have all the preorder skins so why did I have to pay for them again?

[quote user="Rusty Lancer"]

What time is it on?

[/quote]

Joking, right?

Same here. Here is to hoping. I have seen Green and Pink Plasma skins as well.

If we don't get additional content like 5 or more maps and additions to Beast or Campaign I will be very disappointed. Skins (Weapon/Character) are great and all but they don't really add much to the game.  I want a substantial addition to Gears for the 4th DLC and the announcement of more to come. Here is to hoping.

I don't have cable :P MEOW =^_^=