gears 2

reference 1160456626 hello i was playing gears of war 2 and me and my friend were playing horde on split screen but everytime the loading screen came up it kept on kicking us back to the main menu and i thought it was my internet connection so i  restarted my router and modem and then when i turned my xbox back on and went to the main menu on gears of war 2 for some reason my rank currently before this happended was a 82 after this very frustrating event my rank skyrocketed from 82 to 100 which  i was not trying to do at all i swear i dont know what happended and the thing is i have been working reall hard in that game to get to rank 82 in gears 2 becuase in gears 3 if you hit rank 100 and got the veteran gears achievement in gears 2 you got all 5 gold weapons in gears 3and i unlocked that achievement when we were playing split screen locally and the achievement doesnt have a timestamp on it and i dont know what to do and  they say that you need a timestamp to unlock the gold weapons in gears 3 which me and my friend were not trying to do at all

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

If you are having issues with your in-game rank, I would suggest contacting the developer. Rank resets are not generally something that they do however.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

its not my rank i am worried about well a little bit its my achievements without a timestamp because i know about the veteran gear achievement and i unlocked the achievement without being nowhere near close to getting it and i wanted to know if i  you guys could reset my achievements for that game gears 2

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.