gears 2

the xp modifier has dropped and the melee is as powerful as it was before some TU's, any word on why or when it gets fixed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi,

Gears of War 2 hasn't been updated in quite some time. EPIC Games hasn't done any sort of updates to that game since May 2010. Someone might have edited the XP modifiers from EPIC's team long ago, but as far as damage on guns and melee goes that would have required a title update for Gears of War 2.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

there wasn't any problems until yesterday when the new terms and agreement thing came up, not saying that this is the cause but I know that a lot of peoples live connection was affected, and I know they didn't title update it, its just that myself and some others are wondering what happened all of a sudden. its like it was reset to where it was several years ago, contacted people at epic and they said it was a Microsoft issue so I guess its a waiting game

Sorry this didn't help.

Gears of War have always been a title where the host had a great advantage over others. Maybe you're just playing in rooms where there's a bad host or something up with your connection to the people you're playing with. There's certainly a lot of things that can affect hit detection in Gears of War 2.

Sorry this didn't help.