Gears 2 problem

Ok, so I was told to post here if my issues continued.

Ok so basically, I bought GoW: Ultimate Edition back in the time and last friday, the codes for the Gears 1, 2, 3 and Judgement were sent. I've redeemed them all, but only Gears 1, 3 and Judgement appeared in "ready to install list". Gears 2 is missing. Was told to "restart" (pressing and holding the power button for 8 secs) the console, but nothing happened, it did not show up. Still have the msg with the codes, but I can't do anything about the Gears 2, since it says that it's "already used" (error is showing). Even tried to find the Gears 2 on the market/store in the console but nothing showed (which is pretty interesting lol).

So, please, anyone of help?

Also, here's the link to the original post on the other forum

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/5576/t/2078072.aspx

Thank you in advance for some kind of answer!

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey MythBust3r!

Thanks for dropping by, odd that it's not showing for you. Since you've already tried a power cycle on your console please also try removing your profile from the console and then adding it back to see if there's any change there.

If that doesn't help please try out this Backward Compatibility Troubleshooter. There are a few more steps there including a survey that will help our teams look deeper into this. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey! Thanks for your answer Mr. Maka!

Ok, so I tried to re-signing to profile, tried removing it and adding it back. Nothing worked out. But I've tried that link you gave me. From there, I at least found out that I've succesfuly redeemed all 4 games. Found them on Xbox 360 download history section on the website. But the problem is that I've tried to move the Gears 2 to the "ready to install" queue. First time it showed that "has not enough space for download" (or something like that), the 2nd time it's only waiting to be download. Not sure what's the issue, I mean why can't I download it? I think it must be because I've found it on the xbox360 page of my account, and since I only have Xbox One and not 360 and even when I tried to move it to that "ready to install list", It cannot be downloaded. Like if there was no similar section like the xbox360 one? Got any ideas? Or should I use some kind of survey? Thanks again!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there MythBust3r!

Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, are you seeing the " not enough space for download" message on your Xbox One console? If so, you may need to clear some space so that you can install Gears of War. If you previously purchased or redeemed Gears of War games, you should see them in your "Ready To Install" section" under the Games tab in the My Games & Apps section. If you are still unable to see the listed games, I recommend filling out the survey listed in the troubleshooter listed above. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey! No, it was only for the 1st time, it's not showing anymore. I think I should have enough of space - over 90GB free on the internal and over 1.6TB on the external hdd. Yes I know that. But it's. It's only showing on the website that it's waiting to be downloaded. But no "ready to install list" popped up on console. Might it be because I'm still downloading 2 games (2 games are in queue)? Also, already filled up the survey, but how can I check the answers to it? Nevertheless, Thanks for the answer! Gonna write here as soon as something will change in the meantime.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys,

i got exactly the same issue. I redeemed the GOW2 code on 19.11 an since then the game is not showing in my "Ready yo install" list.

I was just thinking about 1 reason, as friends of mine also can't download GOW2. Could there be issues with region lock ? I, and all of my friends which are experiencing the same issue are located in Slovakia.

Could you maybe check this? I know there were region lock issues with GOW2 DLCs in the past, but these were removed a few years back.

Please take a look.

Thank you !

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey all!

So long as you fill out the survey we're sure to pass off the information to the appropriate team. We don't have an instant fix for the issue you're running into, but this lets our teams look into this issue. Thanks a bunch for your patience.

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay. *sad face* Anyway. Thanks for the help! When can we expect some sort of answer to those surveys? Or what wil happen next?

Sorry this didn't help.

There are no responses to the surveys on an individual basis. It's sent to the right people to investigate. If we're given word on any sort of updates for it, we will reach back out to you, generally. For your issue, once it's resolved, it will likely just be a case of it showing up on your console! :)

Sorry this didn't help.