Gears 2 leveling problem

in gears of war 2, i reached level 38. i accidentally shut my xbox off by pressing the consol button while in a match. this proceded to reset my rank. after about 20 submission games, i realized that my experience gain was no longer registering after i reached level 7. i would play a gain and gain a few thousand points, but in the bottem right corner where it tells you how much points you have gained, it would stay at the same number every game(6883), and when i went into my leaderboards, it said i had earned 30 somethin thousand points in just submission game types, but it still said i was only level 7, when i should be back up to 15 or 16 at least only counting submission games, which werent the only ones i was playing. i went into the campaign, and then back into live, and at the end of a game it told me in the corner i ranked up to 8, but when i check my leaderboards it still says that i am 7. next to my name it now says 8, but it wont rank up more, any ideas why?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

oo and i just noticed that the 30000 was from before this happened, because after every match, even the one where i reached level 8, it says i didnt gain any points, when in the game it says i did

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.