Gears 2/ Gears 3 DLC issues.

A couple of years back i bought the gears of war 2 limited edition for the gold lancer. I had this on my old xbox which i sold several months after. This was all about 1-2 years ago and now i have an xbox again. Since the lancer was bound to my account, is there anyway i can get it back for gears 3? i even tried buying the all fronts pack for gears 2 just so i could get online thinking maybe it would be there. It wasnt. I was wonderingif there is any other way to get it back without having to buy a new limited copy of gears 2. After all I had it on my account, i had also bought other games from this account on that old xbox and they still show up as paid for and downloadable just fine. I was also wondering if since i dont really need the all fronts pack, if i could get a ms points refund, or at least exchange the 860 points for something in gears 3.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi, have you tried searching your purchase history to see If you can't download it again? support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history  

If you can't, I would contact someone at epic games either at epic games forums, or through twitter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It worked!!! Thanks a lot man!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.