gear question

can u unlock deathclutch or hyabusa gear? cant read some of the stuff is why im asking

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I haven't noticed either sponsor in the club house :( wouldn't mind some Hyabusa gear aswell.

I have not either.  Hyabusa had some good gear, wonder why none this year.

No alot of the Gear that was in the last game is what cost them for the last game with the licensing, THQ isn't the big company like they were so it's limited with the Sponsors for this year. I've been tweeting the THQ Guys trying to keep up to date with this Great game and Future DLC. I'm Bugging them to put together a Sponsors Package, the Sponsors should be paying THQ to keep their stuff with the UFC name, but we will see what happens.

Fingers X'd Jedi

I did notice brock lesner did have death clutch gear on.  Mobile post

Isn't Lesnar's camp named Team Death Clutch though?

There's Certain Gear that they will have just like only certain fighter move's probably one of the only Cheesey things with the game, but what can you do.

I've seen some pretty cool sponsors like the MTX on Bensons shorts,unfortunately that's another in game thing.

But if you got the patience and the time try your Luck with creating logo's. I made a nice Gracie Jui-Jitsu only to see someone made Wicked looking one on the Logo share.

Sweet il have a search for that, love custom logos.

Hey thanks Red Eye.  I would also like a Gracie.  

@ Slake

I thought Brocks ( am thinking about UFC 09) camp was Minnesota MMA.......the one with a tiger on it, Greg Nelson ( spelling)

Lesnar's got a gym and clothing line called Death Clutch but it would appear he trains at both. Would certainly explain why the stuff appears in game but doesn't explain why you can't buy it for yourself.