Gear of War: Judgment Season Pass Question

I pre-ordered Gears of War: Judgment from Game Stop and picked it up the day of release. I also bought the season pass and haven't played the game much since beating it. Today I went to check to see if there was any new DLC available from having the season pass. I know a few weeks after the release of the game there was a DLC offered for and when I started up the game I was told via on-screen message that new DLC  content was available. I figured the same thing would happen this time around, that I would be notified that new content was available. 

When I go to the "Upcoming DLC" section of the"Xbox Live Marketplace" menu I see there are 2 DLCs that I don't have, one is called Lost Relics and the other is called Call to Arms, both of them say in the description not to download if I am a pass holder, which I am, so my question is how do I get these DLCs?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Try to re-download the VIP Season pass from your download history (Dashboard > Settings > Account > Download History). After you've re-downloaded it, start the game again and see if you're prompted to download the DLC.

I hadn't played the game myself in a long time so I booted it up and right away I was asked to download each DLC separately for free due to owning the VIP Season Pass. After one DLC was finished it would prompt me to download another after re-checking what I had already downloaded.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.