Gaming Communities/Clans?

I'm looking to join a gaming community to anticipate the arrival of my XB1 (hopefully). I can only play during Friday nights, and the weekends due to work and a busy lecture hall schedule. If you want a new member in your clan/community, hit me up.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i sent you a message, but you should check out www.tacticalgaming.net/hq

we have over 2000 members and support many games.  

Hey how are you?! I saw your post and I am the founder of cravethegame.net we are an 18+ fun and friendly gaming community. We are active in game and on the forums and are always looking for like minded individuals to join us! :)

Hey your welcome to check out my gaming clan. www.warriorunited.us

Bump

Hey!! If your still looking for a fun clan/community come check us out

Divineknightsclan.com

Bump

Check us out out at www.N2Lgaming.com we are small with about three members but we are trying to get more people interested in joining.

If you are open to suggestions, I would recommend cravethegame.net - it looks like a nice community and the people do seem laid back and chilled. And you seldom hear any complaints about them so that's always a good thing.

And I would imagine Miss Wotsit would be happy to answer any questions you may have, they also have a Youtube Channel I believe which I think also has a video of and about their community so you can see what it's like.