Gametrailers wants us all to believe that Games will look much better like they look if you actual play them...

honestly, i mean its kind of wind us up, dont ya think so too ?

Why they just dont make trailers wich shows the real game ?

Looking like when you play the game ?

Especially on Xbox games look much cheaper...I would not say cheaper then Computer or Playstation...but....

Wait, yes i would say cheaper .

Maybe you remember the hoax with "Aliens vs. Marines".

The Trailer looked like something we never would get...

What do you think about that ? You feel good with that ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

What. Well, I don't exactly understand what you're saying, but I take anything from Gametrailers with a grain of salt.

I don't really look at Gametrailers, let alone trailers in general.

[quote user="Jack Fuu"]

honestly, i mean its kind of wind us up, dont ya think so too ?

[/quote]

Yeah, that's why you have to look up actual gameplay videos. It doesn't bode well when the CGI trailer looks more interesting than the actual game.

[quote user="Legion64"]

What. Well, I don't exactly understand what you're saying, but I take anything from Gametrailers with a grain of salt.

[/quote]

I think he's talking about trailers generally.

Can anyone get a readible translation from from Google?

On another note, people who say grammar is not important?  Yes, it so obviously is.

grammar is important of course. But my language is not that good...

some people was able to understand what i mean though :-)

Ah, that explains, it english is your second language? This is the first time I found one of your posts jumbled up. I believe google has free translation services. Perhaps when writing longer more complex posts like this also try writing it in your native language and run it through Google translate and compare them. It's not perfect but it might help you spot errors.

I can't wait until actual gameplay looks as good as CGI trailers. They can be misleading, but most people look up actual gameplay.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Movie trailers wants us all to believe that movies will look much better?!?!+1+1

Those ridiculous and expensive to make CGI trailers have been fooling gamers since the days of PS 1  and I fear that they will continue to sucker many a gamer for years to come. I still cringe as I remember people rushing out to get Battle Arena Toshinden  years ago because they saw a movie playing during the commercial for it.