Gamestop Power-Up Rewards Members

To people who own a power-up rewards card are able to pre-order a copy of MW3 right now, not only that but they get a modern warfare 3 poster as well, you will just have to bring the card with you when you go to reserve a copy hand it to them so they can scan it, and the rest of that good stuff. Anyone going to do it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'm not sure you have to be a Power-Up Rewards Member to pre-order it. I went in today and the had signs everywhere advertising it, so it wasn't any secret, I dunno that they would turn anyone away. I'm a rewards member and they just asked for a phone number, but I'm sure they could verify if I was a rewards member on their system. And I pre-ordered 2 copies but they only gave me 1 poster, that was kinda weak.

Rewards members where sent an email saying we were the first to know and everyone else wouldn't know about the poster for another week.

Email -

First to know...MW3 pre-order exclusive

You're the first to know!

Because you're a PowerUp Rewards member, we're giving you a tactical advantage. The rest of the world won't find out until Friday, May 20, but you can now  pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and get a GameStop exclusive, two-sided poster packed with valuable game info.

Take advantage of this head start because the posters won't last long! Visit your local store, flash your PowerUp Rewards card, and pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 at GameStop today!

Poster available in stores only. Quantities limited.

While supplies last.

Wait for a BETA. Then pre-order. Lets not forget how poorly Acti, 402 and IW treated us after we paid in full for MW2. Never forget.

Do you have to be a PowerUp Rewards member to get the poster?