Gamestop CE Edition Collectors Guide in stock (Big Game Weapon skin)

BradyGames' Gears of War: Judgment Strategy Guide leads gamers through this hugely popular series' highly anticipated prequel!

• Exclusive Big Game Weapon Skin! FREE! With the code inside the guide, download this unique theme for your in-game weapon, AVAILABLE AT GAME LAUNCH ONLY WITH THIS GUIDE!
  • Comprehensive Multiplayer Coverage: We help you master ever game mode, including the addictive new OverRun class-based experience.
  • Detailed Multiplayer and Single-Player Maps: We depict every area of the game by pinpointing mission objectives, weapons and ammo,Declassify locations, Multiplayer mode-specific callouts, fortifications, and more!
  • Declassified and Three-Star Tactics: We uncover the new "Mission Declassified" system. If your gunning for a three-star ranking, we show you how to get it!
  • Every COG Tag: We reveal the location of every last COG Tag - Don't miss a single one!
  • Exhaustive Campaign Walkthrough: Created by Epic's studios, our walkthrough offers two-tiered strategy: number highlights keyed to the level map for a quick outline, as well as in-depth analysis for step-by-step detail including the Aftermath supplement.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/strategy-guides/gears-of-war-judgment-collectors-edition-official-strategy-guide/107690

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Too expensive, I would only get it for thy DLC. Besides all it's information will be online in less 48 hours after the game releases in the form of walkthroughs and YouTube videos. If strategy guides are your thing the more power to you. But seems over priced.

I have a bunch of points through Gamestop so it come to $10 for me.

For $10 I would do it, for $30 no way

$30 is crazy plus the line "Big Game Weapon Skin AVAILABLE AT GAME LAUNCH ONLY WITH THIS GUIDE" makes it seem like it is an unlockable later or will be available later.

Does anyone have a pic of the Big Game Weapon?

Will wait for walkthroughs to show up about a month from launch, for free.

That is a nice looking skin lol, but I dont know about spending 30 bucks when I already got Lambent, Paintball, Web, Brisk.

^what they said. And to everyone, what actually is in the Brisk skin?

or Character?