Gamespot Video Review

If u are still on the fence check this video review. Surprised they didn't score it 10 because there is no doubt the game  gonna be masterpiece.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/batman-arkham-city/video/6340098/batman-arkham-city-video-review?tag=topslot;thumb;1

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gamespot is notorious for being tough with their reviews. A Gamespot 9.0 is like a 10.0 anywhere else. Edge is tough too, but they're tough only to be different from everybody else. So no matter what game gets rave reviews, Edge will bash it. If a game gets horrible reviews, Edge will praise it. Edge sucks.

I was watching the review video but the guy giving the review voice is so funny and he sounds like he is picking he nose and talking at the same time.....lol,,I could listen to it anymore...lol....I can not stop laughing...lol.

Thanks again to Bad Instincts for the link, I'm still in a daze...:-)

Dont  blame me...that review was such a spoiler alert and they dont even tell you that.

[quote user="FrankCastle 52"]

I was watching the review video but the guy giving the review voice is so funny and he sounds like he is picking he nose and talking at the same time.....lol,,I could listen to it anymore...lol....I can not stop laughing...lol.

[/quote]The reviewer is actually a, uh, ahem, a tranny. Not even joking dude.

And how would you know about this?...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

And how would you know about this?...:-)

[/quote]I listen to their podcast and he/she mentioned it. The whole thing was about users on their site making fun of him/her and the hosts of the podcast saying that gamers come in all shapes and sizes and that he/she is a true gamer. He/she also wrote a blog on gamespot's site talking about it. Gamespot also has another dude that reviews games that's a homosexual.

I thought it was a  nerd just trying to do his or her job but the voice is so funny...lol.

If you get past "the voice", he/she does a pretty good job on breaking the game down, probably the most thorough review I've seen/read yet...:-)

[quote user="Arkham99"]

If you get past "the voice", he/she does a pretty good job on breaking the game down, probably the most thorough review I've seen/read yet...:-)

[/quote]The reviewer's name is Carolyn Petit, and yea, his/her's reviews are some of the most in-depth reviews on gamespot. Heck, I personally think Carolyn's reviews are some of the most in-depth reviews of any gaming site.