Games´s acting weird?

Is it just me,or is there more bugs now then before?

I bought this game new for the 3rd time a month ago,is it possible there are more bugs on my current disc,than the ones i had before?If you understand what i mean?

My biggest problem must be in "onslaught"-nomatter what weapon i use,everything between pistol to apache,the enemies doesnt take damage when i shoot them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you missed... many many times?

That deal with onslaught happens when you have a bad connection to the server/host (not sure which system onslaught uses). There aren't a lot of people playing public onslaught games so if you found one it is likely that they are on the other side of the world, and that is why the bots take literally no damage. Happened to me once, it's actually kind of funny.

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

That deal with onslaught happens when you have a bad connection to the server/host (not sure which system onslaught uses). There aren't a lot of people playing public onslaught games so if you found one it is likely that they are on the other side of the world, and that is why the bots take literally no damage. Happened to me once, it's actually kind of funny.

[/quote]

it's good practice for playing on line against real people when you get dumped in a server 5000 miles away too.

Ok,yea its really hard to find any players in onslaught-thanks,now i know...