Games you think would have been fine as single release

What series do you think would have been better off if they had no sequals?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gears

Would have to agree with you there. The original felt dark and was fun to play in Co-Op. When I played 2 it was far too bland.

Mass Effect. Loved the first game but each sequel just seemed to want to forget what the first game was.

I think two was passable, but I didn't feel as connected to the characters in two as I did in the original. I don't want to touch 3 with a 10 foot pole.

After having this conversation with a friend and since it's getting a "Season 2", I'm going to say The Walking Dead.

Fable

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Bioshock

none, I have never played a game that I liked at all and thought " I hope they don't make another one. There are just lots of game that have mediocre sequels.

Wait a minute.  I agree with US Revenge.  I better get my head checked.

I only speak the (sometimes painful) truth. the reason people hate sequels now is there are too many with nothing new. even many of the haters want a sequel to black ops 2 or MW3 they just don't want it this year, they want it in a few years, same with bioshock, borderlands and pretty much every other game out there that was good, and some that were just mediocre even.

-

Heck I straight up hated halo 4 and I want a sequel to it as long as it's fun again, even though it probably won't be.