Games You Need to Play Before Fall

Common knowledge that some HUGE games are coming up this Fall. Meanwhile, during the summer lull, some games you absolutely must play before the mega-titles hit

Alan Wake

Picked this one up as I was browsing since I heard it was good but underrated. Really sweet game, a must play.

Add to the list!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would recommend Shadows of the Damned if anyone has a lull. I have to finish that, Hunted, Castlevania LOS, Dirt 3, Shift Unleashed 2, and F3AR. Next up will be EDF Insect Armageddon and Deus Ex :D

I still need to finish L.A. Noire!!!!

[quote user="CovertBike"]

Well it's mainly games I need to finish:  Lost Planet 2, KOTOR, GRAW2, The Orange Box

[/quote]

KotOR is easily the game I've completed the most times. I'm probably at around 14-16 full playthroughs. Next would be FFVII.

Anyway, back to topic. I've got a ton of games that I've never finished. I'll be honest, fall is no deadline for me though. I can't currently think of one game coming out for the rest of this year that I'll run out to buy.

Games I'm going to try to run through before Gears 3:

Dungeon Seige 3

Deus Ex

Driver

Gears 2 Japan

Batman Japan

Captain America

Before I dive into BF3 and Forza 4 I want to play Oblivion, The Orange Box and finish off Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock 2, and GTA IV.

Well right now I'm close to finishing Alice Madness Returns, and when I'm done I know I'm gonna be doing another run thru. I have half of L.A. Noire to finish plus all the DLC. And other than that, out of the 8 titles or so I haven't even played once, Dead Space 2 and Alan Wake with the two DLC pieces are the only two I want to play and finish before Gears 3 and BF3 are released. Also picking up Catherine and From Dust on release day, but that's it till Gears.  

I was going to try & complete Forza 3 (100%) before Forza 4, but I won't be able to do that objective.

I'm going to restart & complete Assassin's Creed II, then open up Brotherhood & complete, before Revelations is released.

I have to wrap up some Horde achievements in Gears of War 2 before that gets shelved for a very long time after 9/20.

I'll be playing BF:BC2, Vietnam & modern for all the months up until the BF3 beta.

I barely started Oblivion & really have no idea if i'd be able to finish it before Skyrim.

I'd like to play the DLC of Saints Row 2 before the Third drops.

I always have Achievements left for DR2, now i'll have some Off the Record.

Those are only games that I feel like I have a deadline to complete.  

I still have plenty of game time left with Alan Wake, Mass Effect, Fallout, Castlevania, Just Cause, etc, etc, etc.

And then by the end of December, i'll have another dozen games added to the list.

Well it's mainly games I need to finish:  Lost Planet 2, KOTOR, GRAW2, The Orange Box

I want to try Singularity since some people rave about it.

I also want to try Ocarina of Time on 3DS since some say it's one of the greatest games of all time and I never had an N64.

I've to many games that I still have to play. So I don't think I'm gonna make it to complete them all before the fall is here. I'll just add the upcoming games to my collection or maybe I'll wait a few months to complete my older games.