Games you miss

Your top 2-3 games on the 360 you miss the MOST! Mines Mass Effect 3, Fall Out New Vegas, Skyrim!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Minecraft

Fallout 3

Read Dead Redemption

What do I reply to? That's gibberish. Make a statement?...what did I miss?...

K I get it.

Red dead

Fallout

Eldar scrolls...

Ninja Gaiden 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 RE and Mass effect, and Darksiders.

Borderlands series

Fallout series

Minecraft, Skyrim and GTA lol would love to play GTA 5 online with the Video recording, had so many great moments on 360 i wish i could have recorded

I say I miss these, Ninja Gaiden 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 RE and Mass effect, thruthis my 360 is right beside my Xbox One, I can and do still play some of my 360 games.

I remember the day when I had just returned to my little Megaton shack after collecting my thousandth load of random weapons and useless food items from yet another plunder and I thought...wow...this is it.  I've saved hundreds if not thousands of lives, I've even saved my dog Dogmeat.  I've battled the enemy and won.  People can go back to living their lives and they don't really NEED me any longer. I even diffused the big old bomb in the middle of town.  What now?  My to do list of tasks that I wanted to complete around the wasteland was finished.  I looked at my dumb looking heart shaped bed...well I thought, what's the point? Why live another day of this when I'm clearly not needed here any longer?  I sent Faukes away.  He protested at first, but it was time.  We looked at each other and it would probably be our last as he was going to head back to some library and because I wasn't 100% sure of where he was going to be within the library, I'd probably never see him again.  He walked away.  

I looked around at all the pointless crap I had collected and thought...why?  What's the point of getting more?  That was the day I knew it was over.  I coldly abandoned my shack.  I realize now I should have at least had the common courtesy to free dogmeat so he could go lay about near the entrance of 101 but no..he still lingers there, possibly for eternity.  

Wow...u really like fallout Bizarro...

wouldn't say "miss" as I still own them, but bioshock series on 360 :)