Games you can play with the kids

What games do you like to play with your kids?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I depends how old your kids are. My son is 6, he likes Party Animals, Forza 3, Lips ( MC Hammer! ;-] ), Banjo Kazooie, and would also like to play some other games, that he shouldn’t…)

We picked up Family Game Night 3 and it is lots of fun, viva Pinata party animals, Halo Reach/ 3 the forge mode (they love to build stuff),

We just got kinectimals for our little girl, she is only 2, she wasn't very impressed! But, she does like jumping along while we play The Biggest Loser! :)

My son will play some racing games and Madden offline with me. He likes Left for Dead and I like Black Ops so we usually don't play FPS. Come to think of it, we really don't like the same games, lol. He likes sports and I got better than him in Madden, now he doesn't like to play me. He doesn't really care if I buy 12. My son is 10 and he cries when he loses games like I did, poor boy. He gets emotional on games, lol. I cried trying to beat level 99 on space invaders. I could beat all the way to 108, but just not 99. I was so mad I was crying. I feel him. It's ok, I was a Megamaniac for Activision. I got the patch in the mail. Back then you have to take a polaroid of your TV and mail it to them. My son and I enjoy watching each other play and we love watching movies on Netflix, it all works out.

My kids are 12,10 and 7. We tend to play Castle Crashers, Dynasty warriors, Mortal Kombat, Monday Night Combat, Gears of War, L4D, Borderlands.. a lot of Borderlands. Pretty much anything that has co-op as an option.

Hole in the Wall - fun fun fun

Aside from the normal Kinect games, my five year old daughter loves Spider-Man: Friend or Foe. She recently played it by herself for the first time and was so excited when she finally beat a level lol

LEGO games, they're fun for children and adults.

Earth Worm Jim HD (XBLA game), Fruit Ninja Kinect (XBLA) and Wipeout in the Zone Kinect

I think this is a great topic.  I have been thinking I sould get some games to play to see if the son might play.  Thanks