Games You are Buying From September-November

Hi, not been in here for a long time, been doing my rounds in the Minecraft forum!

-

Just want to know what games you are defintely buying in the flood of releases in 2012

-

Mine are;

1. Assasin Creed III
  2. FIFA 13
  3. Halo 4
  4. Need For Speed: Most Wanted 2
  5. Skyrim DLC

My brother will be buying Black Op's 2, so I'll play his and if I like it I'll buy it, very wary of Call of Duty as every game has been a disappointed since 2007's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Borderlands 2 is all I need.

No idea, i usually wait till release day to make my decision on a game, i don't give the devs/publishers any inside information, this is my contribution to reduce the chances of nickel and diming, if devs are not sure their game will do well they often include extra content in the release package...Having said that, i'd imagine i'll buy the usual suspects and a couple of niche games...

Oh, and a WiiU!

I was having a look at my pre-order list earlier, so far it's:

-

Borderlands 2 (Deluxe Vault Hunters Edition)
Resident Evil 6
Assassins Creed 3 (Freedom Edition)
Black Ops 2 (Hardened Edition)
-

Luckily for me my birthday is in november so I'll get Hitman Absolution for that. For Christmas I'll get Far Cry 3 (Insane Edition) and NFS: Most Wanted. Might pick up Dishonored too depending on how well it's recieved.

-

Other than that lot not anything else I've got my eye on.

Just picked up Dead Island GOTY and was pre-ordered Call of Duty:Black-Op's 2...nothing else really looks too interesting...Was thinking of Res 6 but after watching the vids and seeing mindless zombies that are crack shots that will be a pass...Borderlands 2 looks promising but i haven't even played the first yet :/

I too picked up DI GOTY recently, i paid £17, bargain!

@Wilko looool nice... here it was $29.99 (cheap brand new) and well worth every penny...amazing 4 player co-op and super lenghty game not to mention the nice dlc add-ons...i'm glad i waited.

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

@Wilko looool nice... here it was $29.99 (cheap brand new) and well worth every penny...amazing 4 player co-op and super lenghty game not to mention the nice dlc add-ons...i'm glad i waited.

[/quote]I only buy new games, it is an excellent game that is even more excellent when i know i paid less than the people who bought it on release, a bit selfish of me i know, but still...

I'm thinking abut NHL 13 too, really liked NHL 04, and not played a NHL game since

Games that are on Reserve & will be Day 1 Purchase.

• RESIDENT EVIL 6
  • BORDERLANDS 2
  • ASSASSIN'S CREED 3
  • HALO 4
  • DOOM 3

Games that are on Reserve:

• Dishonored
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Forza Horizon
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted

Games I will play:

• Medal of Honor: Warfighter
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
  • Family Guy

I must admit i am getting very interested/excited about XCOM : EU.