Games With Gold XB1 Enquirey

I purchased an xbox one on the understanding "NEXT GEN" games are going to be quality more power so forth, but no i chose against COD Ghost after reading about its problems on "XBOX One" as i owned it on 360. I Heard a few rumours about Forza 5 that didnt impress me, so i went to BF4 forums where i was told that it was relitively stable and a good game. All i can say is WHO payed off the fan boys ?

Because that game was so broke and uplayable i was forced back to my 360, where upon i decided after playing Forza 4 i would get Forza 5 as a digi download. I wont lie as much as it has its issue's i am genuinely impressed and i hope they keep on fixing the smaller issue's thus allowing for a better over all.

Now on to my point after all the above "BS" and at the cost of £599 for a console bundle only to have to send back the game for a refund, when is games with gold coming, i need something else to play asides Forza 5 with out having to empty my wallet again.

After all the big expectations i find myself more often than not trying to talk to my kinekt in the hopes it may one day respond so i might get some action from my new gen console unfortunately it thus far keeps dissapointing XBOX its now your turn to step up :D deliver something you actually promised.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Games for gold will be here most likely at the end of 2014, they said it would come but not when, there are not enough games for this to happen, Kinect also responds really well, have you calibrated it.

I have 17 games so far and only a couple have issues still, this may change after the next console update on the 11th Feb and the 4th Mar, give it time, the 360 also had issues at the start of its life.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No it will be before that i did some research online www.digitalspy.co.uk/.../xbox-one-games-with-gold-news-coming-soon-says-microsoft.html << this link is to DG (Digital Spy).

What i mean by that is the end of 2014 isnt exactly soon, so for him to say coming soon...

Also kinekt is fine buddy it was sarcasm in terms of well least something works and if it were to responde in a tachnological way other than sposed to it would be amazing but it doesnt it continues to dissapoint.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.