Games with Gold Change it BACK !

Last month I was able to download the xbox one & the xbox 360 FREE GAMES w/ GOLD on my XBOX ONE it was FANTASTIC !!! I had no problems whatsoever, NOW THIS MONTH the FREE game for the xbox one i got no problem BUT it asks me for a CREDIT CARD to get the FREE 360 GAME !!! I dont use CC or Pay Pal & im not going to get one to buy a FREE 360 GAME ! whatever you guys did PLEASE FIX IT as this is really STUPID!  I've read comments that you need CC for records of the $0.00 charge BUT I DONT HAVE TO HAVE IT FOR THE XBOX ONE FREE GAMES? just the 360 games? that makes 0 sence.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

You always had to have a payment option to download 360 games with gold

I would know because I was in the beta

There was never a change on how you purchased it on the one since the beta

The only way to buy 360 games without creditcard is the 360 this has always been the casd

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

If you have an Xbox360 you can download the game there (and cancel it mid download if you don't want to fully install it ) to get the license attached to your Microsoft Account, this way you can download it via the ready to install list on your Xbox One

If you don't have an Xbox360 then there is no other way than to add billing information. You can set up a free PayPal account without having to add a creditcard or bank account to it and use that as billing information.

More information about this subject can be found here support.xbox.com/.../troubleshoot-xbox%20360-marketplace-purchasing

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.