Games That COuld Use Cheats?

Any games that you think could be doing with cheats to make it more fun or interesting?

I think Just Cause 2 could have GTA style cheats.  Spawn weapons, vehicles and unbreakable rope would be awesome.  It is a great **** about game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

L.A. Noire: The "Good Cop, Bad Cop" ability while doing missions or free roaming...

While I don't like the game I think GTA4 did cheats right. Use a weapons cheat and you can't get weapons based achievements, use vehicle cheats and you can't get achievements related to those etc.

Fallout and Elder Scrolls games need to have a "dev console" option, as long as achievements are disabled.

I think ToV do cheats right for RPG's.  I don't know if it's really chats, but bonuses of some sort once you complete a play-through.

Dev console of Fallout 3 could make for some fun.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

Any games that you think could be doing with cheats to make it more fun or interesting?

I think Just Cause 2 could have GTA style cheats.  Spawn weapons, vehicles and unbreakable rope would be awesome.  It is a great **** about game.

[/quote]

Yeah there is no reason why cheats shouldn't be available in free roam sessions on gta4.

Other games that should have cheats would be private matches in any shooter a la goldeneye.

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

Fallout and Elder Scrolls games need to have a "dev console" option, as long as achievements are disabled.

[/quote]

That's one of the perks of buying it on the PC, but it would be nice if developers allowed for console use.

I don't know which games but there is one code I wish they all had...unlimited ammo. 

i would love to see assassins creed with cheats!

^^^

ACB had it.