Games that are 360 specific...

Is there a place on this website that lists games that are made specifically for the Xbox 360? I have a 360 and a PS3, and I know that they share some games, but
I was just wondering where I could find any 360 specific games...?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is a pretty good one for retail games: en.wikipedia.org/.../Xbox_360_exclusives

Not sure about XBLA exclusives

Great, thank you!

What a sad list. Almost 7 years and that's it?

Ya haha, not too great.

Xbox 360 has hidden exclusive gems just like Wii, but they're mostly all oldie.

-

Old games are better than new ones, anyway.

^^Not always. =P Although I am currently playing my N64.

Microsoft does not care about exclusives anymore unless you wanna count HBO.

Exclusives on consoles will eventually fade away.

-

Xbox 360 handles best multiplatform as it seems, and normally my favourite games are multiplatform than exclusives. Plus, the advantage if you're away and with a different console brand the game is still available for it, so you can continue the game.

-

Super Smash Bros U.. Wii U only.

Insomniac already started to veer away from making only exclusives, their new game FUSE is multiplatform after developing Ratch & Clank exclusively for so long. There's so much more money to be had in multiplats, as seen by Bungie eventually breaking away, Bioshock going multiplat, ME multiplat, Final Fantasy multiplat, Rayman going away from Wii only, ect. I could keep going, but you get the point. Each console will have a few developers working on exclusives at launch to reel people in, but after years, if a dev gets a lot of success and wants to maximize profits and expand, then they go multiplat.

Indeed.

-

Also why UbiSoft made Rayman Legends multiplatform.