Games on Windows Live don't work with Windows 10

I'm trying to play GTA IV and GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City and when I click play it doesn't start. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it didn't work. So I looked up the issue and said issue is between Windows Live and Windows 10. People say that in order to play Windows Live Games on Windows 10 that I have to restore to Windows 7 or 8. They also said that if you upgraded you should have an option to restore to either one of those previous Windows, but I don't see the option even though I upgraded. Is there a way to play Windows Live Games on Windows 10 without getting too into downloading other soft-wares to make it compatible, or will I have to take my computer into GeekSquad and have them wipe my hard drive and install Windows 7 on it?(I would prefer to keep my hard drive info)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

So consigo baixar jogos com o xbox ligado, se desligar o dowload para, mesmo deixando ele na opçao baixar automatico, existe momento a live pede o jogo mesmo com o cd incerido, ai tenho q retirar o cd e colocar denovo, ai funciona, tem horas q fica tudo lento e tenho q reniciar o console, isso prq sou preview.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

new xbox one update freezing after applying update at 80% reboot and stuck at the green xbox screen reboot second time seemed to correct the issue

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.