GAMES ON DEMAND!!!!!!

I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REQUEST GAMES FOR GAMES ON DEMAND?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Why is a better question, just go to the store or get the games for less than half the price.  Heck I pick up games NEW for less then $10.  I have a whole stack of $7-10 games.

I DNT HAVE TIME I AM A VERY BUSY PERSON..... PLUS ALSO GOT ALOT OF PREPAID MS POINT CARDS... I JUST WANT TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR GAMES ON DEMAND....

good point, why call it games on demand, when the games you DEMAND aren't there! still save your money and buy it off the internet. the GOD games are way overpriced, and they know it!

If you must buy them make sure you have a US account as they get it cheaper than the rest of the world, even though the US economy is poor, the rest of the world still pay the same price.

biggest scam ever!

Honestly it's ALOT cheaper for you to buy them off the internet if you are too busy that you can't find the time to pick them up at  a store. Also, I do not believe that MS points work for Games on Demand. There are just way to many advantages to owning a actual copy than digital aside from the price. But if you really wanted to ask for a game to be put up on Games on Demand than these forums are just the place, if you get enough people to agree with you and want it as well you may get your wish. This is how Phantasy Star Universe was put up on Games on Demand a little bit ago.

Also, take your CAPS LOCK off.

Sorry about the caps just trying to get my point across... yes u can purchase Games on Demand with MS Points.  I have a few games on my list that i wanted.

agreed, they are way to over priced, an the only games on demand u can buy with MS are the XBOX originals, but to be honest, not many are worth the price, n how do u have game on demand an you put most lame games, specially from XBOX originals...

This is why they're over-priced.  Because people are willing to pay for it.....because it's there.....or sometihng.

1-800-4MY-XBOX

[quote user="Assassinator010"]

1-800-4MY-XBOX

[/quote]

Hahaha.

racing games on demand