Games on Demand

Does anyone know when this is coming to the XBOX marketplace. I'm trying to get my buddy to buy it but he's lazy. I think he's waiting for it to go into Games on Demand.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It'll be a while. Usually a year after release so maybe this November

Didnt take gears of war 3 or Modernwarfare 3 to go to market place AND it didnt take Bc2 that long either, My guess is soon..  LOL who you gonna believe a LEVEL 4? or a LEVEL 5!

Waste of time for games on demand.  You wont have the online pass.  That's like 1200 ms.  Then your gonna need B2K map pack that's another 1200.  Better off finding a limited edition on sale.

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

Didnt take gears of war 3 or Modernwarfare 3 to go to market place AND it didnt take Bc2 that long either, My guess is soon..  LOL who you gonna believe a LEVEL 4? or a LEVEL 5!

[/quote]

Wow man. You actually stooped so low that you bring in the CUL into this? All it represent is your number of posts...

I want this!

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

[/quote]

Wow man. You actually stooped so low that you bring in the CUL into this? All it represent is your number of posts...

[/quote]that isnt exactly right, it can be reduced, mine has been-twice, so htere must be more to it

^ That, I used to be 6, then got put down to 4.

I've never been reduced but it does take a while for it to go up.

You're all a bunch of noobs.  I'm CUL 7.

[/quote]

How about a LEVEL 7 WOOOOO!?!

It isn't coming out on 'Games on Demand'.  It's a two disc game, if they haven't put up Mass Effect 2, Lost Odessey, or any other multi-disc game then they won't put up BF3.

/EndThread.