Games on Demand

I have never brought a game through here but this week they have COD 4 and its add-on on sale, which nowadays you cant find a new copy of COD 4 for around $20. They have COD 4 for $20 on Games on Demand and was just wondering if its worth getting. For those who have brought games through here do they get corrupted and whatnot?

Any information is much appreciated, thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Anytime you purchase any digital download, it will always be associated with your account (gamertag).  So even if one day you run out of room on your HDD, you can delete anything and re-download again whenever you want.  As for corrupting, I have never had anything corrupt.

[quote user="Yo Def"]

Anytime you purchase any digital download, it will always be associated with your account (gamertag).  So even if one day you run out of room on your HDD, you can delete anything and re-download again whenever you want.  As for corrupting, I have never had anything corrupt.

[/quote]

until one day they decide to pull it from the marketplace. if you ever happen to run close to running out of HDD space i would suggest getting an external HDD and putting the games on an external HDD.

Other than the cost, if I get tired of it, there's nothing to sell.  Only delete.

@ chickinonachain, your SO close to 50 k