Games on Demand

Approximately how long does it usually take for new titles to arrive on Games on Demand?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I dont know.  Maybe tues or wed's.   Also , YOU BETTER CHECK RETAIL STORES for same game and compare prices....Last time I looked at a game on there, Xbox charged $20 more than what I coulda got it at the store for.... just putting it out there , thats all.

Depends on the title.  I think the majority of the games arrive ~6 months after release.  I know there have been some that have appeared earlier, but its really a crapshoot.  I also have noticed that EA Sports games never seem to appear.  Probably because by the time they'd show up on GoD, EA has already shut down the servers for said game.  heh

Usually a couple of months at least.

Why pay £20 for a game off live when you can get it for £5 at a store? I can't believe that Live has the gall to charge what they do. I'd buy so many more games if they were in line with the stores..

[quote user="Snotty Chunks"]

Why pay £20 for a game off live when you can get it for £5 at a store? I can't believe that Live has the gall to charge what they do. I'd buy so many more games if they were in line with the stores..

[/quote]me too....