Games on Demand version of Battlefield 4

So, Microsoft said all games for Xbox One will be available on the Marketplace the same day you can buy them in store. So Battlefield will be downloadable too?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who cares...It will be $60 on the marketplace. If you are going to buy BF4 just buy it Friday for $25.

Will Battle Field 4 be available in Xbox marketplace????

They absolutely should. I mean it's ethical....=you buy a plastic disc and you buy a downloaded game.

Why can't MS do this? MS may not want to because they are a monopoly and want to may $$$$.

^^Nah, Arena Rock (the 80s and 90s) is dead.

If you want good sound, get off the xbox/TV, and go hear it live! There's life beyond the box, for those who look for it.

I just had a sudden recollection of being a kid and playing actual records on my turn table. I even remember having some "collectable" records. For example, I had one 12 inch that was white vinyl instead of black. I also still have two cases full of cassette tapes. lmao

People wanna hear that vinyl sound again, go figure.

I thought 8 track recording was the cleanest for a long time?...(not to be confused with 8 track tapes)

Nah, just know more about it than you.  I am YOUR expert.   =)   And I wasn't saying you were wrong, just noting that the compact disc is not noted for it's fidelity.

so you are an expert on the subject then I take it?.....because I can detect a noticeable difference between CD and MP3 with the same song  played on the same source device, and I've been hearing this "fact" for years from people in the industry and everyone I've ever spoken to on the matter have said the same, that in this case the rumor ^^ appears true