Games on Demand sale issues

So yesterday on the 26th I purchased five On Demand games that were on sale with Microsoft Points. Those games being Call of Juarez, TC's GRAW, TC's Rainbow Six Vegas, The Darkness and Bioshock. Each game showed as 5 dollars each, which totals 400msp. But when I switched over to purchase these games with msp instead of a credit card, the cost of msp to download these games showed as 440. Now, I've downloaded a ton of Arcade and Indie games before, but these five games would be the first On Demand games I've ever bought. I just assumed the extra 40 points was some sort of tax, being as these were real $60 games on shelves once. So I buy all five of these games, because c'mon, 440 points - $5.50 for a game that was once $60 is a steal no matter how you look at it. So I'm happy with my purchases, but I find out later that the extra 40 points I paid for these games wasn't a tax at all, but just some sort of issue with the On Demand Sale games. That means I was overpriced 200msp with the purchase of all five of these games. Now normally I would just be bummed out and not even bring it up, just accept that I should have done my research before buying these games, but I have 300msp left over and the 200msp I was overcharged could have gone to buying another 5 dollar game or even two 3 dollar games while this sale lasts. So finally my question is will I ever get my 200msp back, hopefully before next Monday? I want to get as much out of this awesome sale as I can before it ends without having to buy another $20 or $50 msp card.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Try calling xbox if anything can be done that's the place to do it , go to support tab then to contact us at the bottom of the page for number

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had the same problem with G.R.A.W. 2 and Virtua Fighter 5:( Will Microsoft offer a refund?Otherwise it'd be a steal...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Squid! I don't think these points will be replaced automatically. If you feel you were overcharged though you can contact us directly and speaking to an agent directly. They'll be able to let you know what options there are. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.