Games on Demand problem

I recently purchased COD: Black Ops off Games On Demand. It worked fine the first day I got it. But the second day I get on to play multiplayer and after I play one map it kicks me to the dashboard. I get a message saying game unable to start try redownloading. Well of course I try redownloading the game without removing it but the same problem happens same message. So then I remove the game from harddrive and try to redownload fresh. about half way through the download stops and I get a message unable to download at which point my xbox freezes. I power down and turn the xbox back on at which point I notice that the xbox screen that appears before the dashboard is taking awhile to load. As a matter of fact that screen and ever other one after it is taking about 10 to 15 minutes to load or process any help would be great. I paid $60 for the game off of game on demand and would very much like to play it plus after the whole thing my xbox is processing and run slow like it was made back in 1970 and it is the new style xbox the HALO edition please some help here.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Have you fully deleted and redownloaded the game? Please follow the steps listed in our Download sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../33.aspx).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.