Games on Demand playing issue(s)/License Transfer issues

Alright, basically I have about 8 Games on Demand directly on my hard drive, all purchased with my current account. Today I tried playing them with a different Gold account I own and on all of them it said 'you must use a account that has purchased this game'. I used a transfer cable to transfer all this data to my Xbox 360 slim about three months, I assumed that it was due to a license transfer error, well I attempted to do a license transfer today and it said that a transfer was already done on 8/17/2011 and another cannot be done until 12/16/2011. I never authorized nor did a license transfer on this xbox from ANY of my accounts, I already changed my account information in case it was somebody else. I checked the License Transfer page on xbox.com and there was a second console ID separate from my Xbox 360 that downloaded 5 of my Game Licenses to their xbox. I can't play my Games on Demand on any of my other accounts without a proper license transfer and xbox support directed me here. Can somebody help me out =/?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Phone support will do a license transfer for you but only in extreme circumstances. If you feel that this is the case for you then get back on the phone and politely ask again. If the initial rep can't help then remain polite and ask to be passed up the chain to a supervisor, who will have a little more discretionary power.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately no one on these forums would be able to help you, you will have to contact XBOX Support for your region via the phone. Explain to them what's happened and they might be able to assist you with a license transfer back. Hope that helps you out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well I was on the phone with Xbox support, all they did was make me delete one of my Games on Demand off my xbox, wait three hours to redownload, call them back, and they just told me that they have no power and that the folks on this support forum could help me. I'd rather not go through another 3+ hour waste of time with Xbox support just to get redirected here again so I guess the most I can do is secure my account and get screwed over =/.

Sorry this didn't help.