Games on Demand ($$$$) Can Microsoft points be converted/used towards buying these?

Everything on 360 used to cost points to download (I think). Now games on demand have a $$$$ Money amount.

My question, can points (used from cards purchased at stores) be used towards these?

If so, what is the conversion rate, or how many points do you need to purchase, say, a $29.99 game?

Thanks!

I don't have, and I do not want a credit card, but I would like to purchase some of the Games On Demand. 

Yes! I don't remember which button you press, but if you're at the console, it's either X or Y to "use points" instead of dollar amounts. The conversion rate for USD is $1/80. So, a $30 is 2400 points. You'd have to look up conversion rates for other types of money.  (Keep in mind that, yes, you're going to lose out on 1/80th of a point. It is going to round up to $30 for points, instead of "point value of 29.99".)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I believe it is (X). It should also say "Buy with Points" right next to it, so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 18, 2021 Views 4 Applies to: