Games not installing

Ok so I bought the console recently and it came with digital download codes for ac black flag and ac unity and cod advanced warfare. 

I started playing ac black flag when it was about 65 percent downloaded, I got a bit through the game then it said it was only 78 percent downloaded, so I went back to the dashboard and it said the game was fully downloaded.

I then did all the things the forums said to do, as in power cycle the xbox one, disconnect and reconnect the internet. Nothing worked so I uninstalled it. I am now trying to reinstall it and it just says installing with no percentage bar. It's been like that for over 12 hours now and nothing has changed. 

Any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

the xbox servers might be down trying to fix

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That is true, it may be an issue with the servers.  The Xbox One seems to be up and running without any issues at the moment.  Please try again.

Also, if the console is connected wireless then try an ethernet cable to see if that helps.  

Finally, if you have a friend who lives nearby that has disc versions of the game you can install from the disc and the licenses will just be transferred over the the digital game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.