Games Minimize every 30 seconds or so

Please bear with me. I am going to explain what has been going on and what I have done as best as I can. I have been playing downloaded games from Big Fish for a few years and have never had a problem. I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 when it was first available and still everything worked fine. I bought a desktop computer that Windows 10 came installed on, it is a HP 23-r110 All In One computer about 6 weeks ago. Now, the majority of the games I download from Big Fish minimize to the desk top every 30 seconds or so. I maximize the game, try to play again, and it minimizes yet again. I have tried to contact HP support and was told to ask Big Fish support as it probably wasn't a computer problem. I contacted Big Fish support, was told to try some of the options that were in their troubleshooting forum, and if that didn't work to reply to their email. Nothing worked, I replied to their email last week, and still haven't heard back. I am at my wits end because I want to play these games as it is my "relaxing time" and now all I do is search for answers online. 

I have already updated my driver: Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics   Manufacturer: Intel Corporation   Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (59.997Hz). I have changed the game to Compatibility Mode for Windows 8 and XP (as suggested) and that hasn't fixed it. I have tried to play the games in Windowed Mode instead of Full Screen and it doesn't minimize, but it pauses instead. I have also disabled most of the startup programs (that weren't really needed at start up).

I don't know where else to go or who else to ask. I am hoping someone here can help me. 

Thank you very much.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi, what you are experiencing is a thing called the modern app Force quit. (there is probably a better word for it. ) but it is when instead of a whole it crashes and send a error to (who ever) it just quits and when you maximize it, it will not work. although I do not for one use BIG fish gamming. (or the other random things HP puts on your pc like wild tangent games etc.) if I were you normally when you have a problem like this where it closes no matter what (even after a restart or other thing) I would install it and reinstall it.  try if that works and come back

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.